Sunday, February 15, 2009

Judge Julian Johnson Disregards Law


Once again, another of Stafford counties judges, this time Judge Julian Johnson blatantly disregards the laws he was sworn to uphold. He has allowed the sleazy Tandy B. Rinehart to file this motion of continuance #1. without notifying all parties involved as stated at the top of this notice. #2 without my signature which is also required and stated at the top of this notice. I only received this notice posted to my front door the day of my hearing Feb. 25Th as I was leaving for court. She has also stated along with my ex husband Timothy Stohler that he is an instructor for the FBI and would be on assignment. Timothy Stohler does not and has never worked for the FBI and certainly wasn't on assignment. Judge Julian Johnson ignored and denied my repeated motions to move my court date forward as 5 months was extreme for a simple child support hearing, not to mention they purjured themselves to get that continuance. Judge Julian Johnson has endorsed these two con artists by allowing them to lie and not only get away with it but to actually grant their wishes based on that lie.

2 comments:

  1. Johnson is about as unbalanced as one can find. He is morally compromised and virtually criminal in his thinking. He also has the distinction of convicting an African American boy of 14 years of age of raping a white classmate -- in spite of knowing the boy was innocent.

    Johnson is also morally compromised, and is known to produce outcomes that better secure his job security and political favors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judge Julian Johnson has been involved in many cases I've had recently. One was for abuse I suffered from the hands of my husband and the other was abuse from my drug addicted mother on a different date, with a history of drug abuse and criminal history. Both incidents happened separately about 4 months apart. My husband left no mark on me and the Judge did give him 10 days with 10 suspended, but my mother left my arms and face scarred and somehow was found not guilty when I have NO criminal history. Only 1 or 2 traffic tickets for speeding in my teens! He also is VERY unprofessional and makes horrible jokes when he shouldn't and I and many other people in the court with me believe he is VERY HIGHLY corrupted!!!

    ReplyDelete